How to Specify a Predefined Session When TTWin 4 is Opened
This can be accomplished via two methods. The first, and easiest, is to make all your session changes and save them to TTWin's default configuration file (default.twc). When you save session changes to the default .twc file every time TTWin 4 opens it will start with your configuration options.
The second method is to specify an alternate predefined configuration on start-up. You will need to create your desired configuration in TTWin and save it by selectingfrom the program menu. You'll then need to create a shortcut to TTWin and add a command line option that points to this configuration file. To do this, follow these steps:
- Right click on your desktop and select .
- Locate the ttwin.exe file using the button, typically the output will be similar to this example: C:\Program Files\Turbosoft\TTWin 4\ttwin4.exe.
- Append the name of your .twc after the command line. If your .twc file is NOT located in the default user directory you will need to provide an absolute path. Your shortcut line will be something like this "C:\Program Files\Turbosoft\TTWin 4\ttwin4.exe" my5250.twc
- Click the button.
- If you wish, change the name of the shortcut, and then click .
Now when you open your new shortcut TTWin 4 will start using the configuration file you specified.
See also: How to Start TTWin 4 with multiple sessions open.
- Category: TTWin 4
- Last Updated: 21 February 2021
- Hits: 4394