How do I make URLs clickable from within TTWin?
It can be useful to be able to click URLs from within your terminal window and have them open on the default browser. This saves the hassle of copying and pasting into your browser window manually.
In order to make URLs clickable you will need to use the TTWin Hotspot feature. Follow these steps:
- Select the following program menu:
- Select the button at the end of the text field to open the .
- Select the button to add the new macro option.
- Choose the item from the drop-down list.
- Then choose from the list of available functions.
- Click to close the and return to the window.
- Now select the button.
- A new window will appear, in the top text field http://*' (without quotes). put the text '
- Enter a single space ' ' in both the and fields.
- Click the check box labelled .
- Click to accept the settings.
- Enter any text you like in the HotSpot field.
- Click to save the HotSpot.
Now all text beginning with 'http://' in your terminal window should be clickable and will open in your default browser.