How can I automate login with TTerm for iPad?
Automating a login is only available for connections using SSH. Automatic login with a telnet connection is not supported.
By default initiating a connection to a remote host with TTerm will display a pop over message asking for a remote host address, a username and password. You can automate the login process by entering these three details in the saved connection configuration. Follow these steps:
- Create a new saved connection or edit an existing connection.
- Enter the host address in the field.
- Select the item, ensuring SSH is selected.
Please consider your personal or organization security policies prior to entering password data into TTerm.
settings and fill in the username and password fields.
- Return to the screen and tap , saving your changes.
Now, when you tap the connect button on your saved connection item, TTerm will automate the connection and login process.
- Category: TTerm for iPad
- Last Updated: 21 February 2021
- Hits: 4214