Missing files errors in TTWeb download
Users running Microsoft IIS 6 or newer may need to make alterations to the mime types registered with the server to ensure that end users are able to download the TTWeb program files. The file types required by TTWeb are shown in the following list:
|File Extension||MIME Type|
The location of the MIME type settings are dependant on the version of IIS you are running.
For version 6.0:
- Open the IIS Manager, right-click the TTWeb Web Site, and then click .
- Select the tab.
- Click in the section.
For version 6.1 or later:
- Open the IIS Manager, select the TTWeb Web Site.
- Select the icon.
Then, to define a MIME type for a specific extension, follow these steps:
- Click .
- In the .ini). box, type the file name extension that you want (for example,
- In the text/plain. box and type
- Repeat for each type listed above.
- Apply the new settings.