How to launch TTWin 3 with a different session file
To start TTWin3 using your customized .twc file (TTWin Configuration file), please follow these steps:
TTWin 3 should NOT be running on your PC when performing this operation.
- Using Windows Explorer, navigate to the folder containing your installed copy TTWin3. The default location is C:\Program Files\Turbosoft\TTWin3\Bin32
- Locate the file TTWin3.exe, Right-click on the file and choose
- Locate the shortcut and move it to wherever you desire (for example your Windows Desktop).
- Locate the shortcut and Right-click on it, then select .
- Click on the tab.
- Append the entry within the Target: field to include a reference to your .twc file. The reference must be enclosed in double-quotes. For example: "C:\Program Files\Turbosoft\TTWin3\Bin32\Ttwin3.exe" "MyCustom.twc"
- Click to close the shortcut dialog.
Launching the shortcut will start TTWin3 using your customized settings.