TCP/IP error 11001, host not found
This is not a TTWin error, this is a name resolution problem. You will receive this error if you enter the host name incorrectly or if there is a problem with your DNS server or your connection to it. Some suggestions that may assist you in resolving this issue are:
- Check your are using a valid host name.
- Check that you have a Name Server, if you don't you will need to use the Host IP Address instead.
- Try pinging your host to see if it is responding.
- Try another host name that is known to work.
- Check the Host Table on your PC.
- If you are still having problems try using the Host IP Address.