How to uninstall TTWin Integrator
The uninstall procedure for TTWin Integrator is the same for both licensed and trial versions of the software. Follow these steps to remove TTWin Integrator from your computer or device:
- Close any running instances of TTWin Integrator on your computer or device.
- Open the Windows and double-click .
- Select the software and click from the menu.
- Follow the prompts to complete the process.
What files are left over when TTWin Integrator is uninstalled?
TTWin Integrator retains any new setting files you may have copied or created whilst using the software including. This includes the following file types:
- Session files (.TWC)
- Color files (.CLR)
- Keyboard mapping files (.KEY)
- History Files (.THF)
- TTWin Basic Scripts (.TLS, .BAS) Scripts created as private scripts are retained. Public scripts are not.
- License Files (.TCF)