What is the uninstall procedure for TTWin4?
The uninstall procedure for TTWin4 is the same for both licensed and trial versions of the software. Follow these steps to remove TTWin 4 from your computer or device:
- Close any running instances of TTWin4 on your computer or device.
- Open the Windows and double-click .
- Select the software and click from the menu.
- Follow the prompts to complete the process.
What files are left over when TTWin 4 is uninstalled?
TTWin4 retains any new setting files you may have copied or created whilst using the software including. This includes the following file types:
- Session files (.TWC)
- Color files (.CLR)
- Keyboard mapping files (.KEY)
- History Files (.THF)
- TTWin Basic Scripts (.TLS, .BAS) Scripts created as private scripts are retained. Public scripts are not.
- License Files (.TCF)